Blue Screen PC Error
Unfortunately, a blue screen can indicate a serious hardware or software failure. Don’t worry, our PC techs take pride in finding the exact cause and quick fix. Stop by anytime, no appointment necessary, for a free inspection at the counter. If we are not able to determine the cause of your blue screen error at the counter, we offer a full tear-down diagnostic service for $25. The diagnostic charge will then be applied toward your repair service.
Common blue screen symptoms we support:
- Hard drive failure
- RAM / motherboard issues
- Virus / spyware infection
- Windows update issue
- Overheating / thermal issue
- Windows corruption
- Software / driver conflicts
- Faulty start-up programs
- Hardware component failure
- Failing peripheral device
Got a blue screen error on screen? You can try these steps at home:
- First, disconnect any cables. You never know if your USB mouse, printer, or external hard drive is causing the issue.
- Reboot your computer. There may be a software conflict or overloaded Windows session that can easily be flushed out with a Windows restart.
- These two easy steps typically resolve the blue screen of death error 4 out of 10 times. If you’re still having BSOD messages, you can certainly bring it to the PC blue screen error experts at DNA Computers for a prompt, free inspection at the counter and speedy fix.
Windows / PC Blue Screen Error Repair Costs:
|Blue Screen PC Error||$0+|